Global Teaching Conference
The conference will be held on the Jonesboro campus on March 27, 2013 and you are cordially invited to attend.
The conference is designed to be an informational and problem-solving forum for
K-12 teachers and administrators, University faculty and administrators, and instructional designers throughout the Mid-South, the State of Arkansas, and around the Globe to come together to share ideas and learn from each other.
Concurrent sessions will focus on these six strands:
- Teaching & Learning including Student Issues and Pedagogy
- Assessment and Accreditation
- Classroom and Campus Technology
- Mentoring of Faculty and Students
- International Relationships and Education
- Online & Distance Education Best Practices
Registration for the event is requested by March 15 and the fee is only $49.
We hope to see you here on March 27, 2013.
Please click below to register for the conference!
Registration from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM. The conference ends at 4:30 PM.